Monday, May 17, 2010

66 Solos

"66 Solos on this record!" That's the sticker on the front of the new Annihilator album. That's a great claim to have, I wonder who had to count them? The special edition boxed set is really nice, with badges, keyring and stickers. I took some pictures as I opened my copy which arrived this morning, you can find them here. The music itself is awesome too, with ten fast and powerful thrash tracks. There's no ballads on this one which is a bit of a shame. I know some people don't care for those but personally I enjoy them and the last one was four albums ago. Time for a new one I think. After the first listen two tracks stand out as my favorites, those are The Trend and Death In Your Eyes. I'll need some more listens before I can decide which comes out on top.

1 comment:

  1. More good pics, oh yes, that looks very nice! Glad to hear it sounds good too - it must feel like it's still your birthday, with a new album out from your favourite band. Happy listening!

    ReplyDelete