Monday, May 14, 2012

Delain Live

Delain are a fairly new band with only two albums out at the moment (with another coming in June). Prior to the concert I'd only listened to the first one and it didn't really stick out much to me. It turns out that their second album is much much better and they are an excellent live band. The performance was brilliant, it sounded and looked great, and most importantly the band really seemed to be enjoying themselves, unlike Paradise Lost a couple of weeks ago who seemed to be going through the motions. I'm a much bigger fan of this band now and I'm looking forward to their new album. As usual I have a few blurry photos and a couple of videos.

Delain Live at Corporation Photos

Delain - Mother Machine - Live Video

Delain - April Rain - Live Video

No comments:

Post a Comment